Donna M. Ives
Donna Ives is a master practitioner of Myers-Briggs. She has over 19 years of experience providing customized training of the MBTI, and most importantly has used the Myers-Briggs within her own operational units.
Ives has provided training and consulting for: leaders, managers, law firms, lawyers, sales, librarians, IT professionals, physicians, scientists, international labor unions, government, individuals seeking career guidance, teachers, college and graduate students, couples, parents, etc.
Ives is a member of: Association for Psychological Type International (APTi), Center for Applications of Psychological Type (CAPT), National Association of Professional Woman (NAPW) (Woman of the Year 2013), Otto Kroeger Associates (OKA), and Bay Area Association Psychological Type (BAAPT). Ives has been published in: APTi Bulletin of Psychological Type (2013).
Previous Business Experience
VP of Bloomberg/BNA: Responsibilities included running various operations within the customer lifecycle including call centers, renewal programs, product training, business operations, and fulfillment activities.
Other leadership positions within Bloomberg/BNA required:
- Managing software applications and operations in production
- Designing and enforcing data standards throughout the company
- Helping to design the company’s major publishing and editorial systems
- Directing and managing various other units including data administration, data conversion teams, data analysts, indexing and the company library
- Providing management training and project management
- Negotiating on behalf of the management committee during multiple union negotiations
- Directing and managing large staffs including responsibilities for the implementation of many new workflows, systems, and staffing development
- Sitting on the Board of Directors for BNAW Washington and McArdle Printing Company
- Presenting to GSA, SGML conferences, AALL, DOE, Bloomberg/BNA, National Association of Secretaries of State, George Washington University, and University of Maryland
Other leadership positions required:
- Selling and integrating publishing systems with a Maryland-based publishing and software company
- Implementing document management and publishing systems for customers including government agencies, law schools, and universities
- Profit and loss responsibility
Marketing/MBTI Certified Practitioner
Crystal received her degree in Communication Studies from the University of Maryland, College Park. Since taking the MBTI in high school, she has recognized the value of Myers-Briggs and has used it in both professional and personal settings.
Crystal is the marketing force behind dmiCONSULTING. For over 14 years, Crystal has provided her marketing expertise by assisting clients with creative direction, implementing strategic marketing campaigns, and planning large scale corporate events. Crystal has overseen the direction of advertising campaigns in both print and web including the creation of brochures for both corporate and non-profit organizations across the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Crystal has experience with media planning, website design/production, and a client base that ranges from large corporations and commercial real-estate firms to non-profit organizations. Her creativity coupled with her total focus on clients’ needs gives her a unique ability to create successful marketing campaigns.
Samantha received an undergraduate degree in English from St. Mary’s College of Maryland. She also completed St. Mary’s Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) graduate program. Samantha first took the MBTI in high school and continues to benefit from the insight it has given her.
Samantha currently teaches 7th grade Language Arts in Alexandria, Virgina.
Principal Owner of Reimers Design Studio
With over 18 years experience in graphic design and marketing, Stephanie Reimers founded Reimers Design Studio (RDS) in 2009. Her focus on simple yet powerful design and messaging is at the core of her mission.
Ms. Reimer’s talents were first on display as Art Director at Wedgewood Productions; from there, her skills took her to PricewaterhouseCoopers and launched her from multi-media work to a position on international e-business projects.
The following 8 years saw her honing her talents in branding, print/video design, marketing and web design. Her long list of clients includes the administrations of former Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, AOL, Microsoft, Forbes, as well as various small businesses, media outlets and governmental agencies.
Ms. Reimers has both a BFA in Visual Communications and a Masters in Professional Studies in The Business of Art and Design from The Maryland Institute College of Art. She is a member of the AIGA and the Art Director’s Club of Metropolitan Washington, D.C., and she also teaches undergraduate- and graduate-level courses at The George Washington University. Her passion for creating art is reflected in her love of gardening and making pottery.